The REACH Parent Foundation (RPF) is a non-profit 501c3 organization established for the purpose of operating a California charter school (Link to REACH Charter). The foundation is operated by a Board of Directors that is charged with monitoring the school’s fiscal responsibilities, staffing, and facilities. The board typically meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month. We encourage REACH families and community members to attend board meetings as a way of staying connected to the bigger picture decisions that are made at this level of the organization.
We also encourage parents and community members to consider applying to become a RPF member of the Board of Directors. The RPF strives to recruit board members with a passion for creating a high quality learning environment for our students. Please contact the RPF President of the Board of Directors, Angie Powers, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of current board members and their contact information.
- Angie Powers, President, email@example.com
- Zander Nosler, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryll Powers, Treasurer, email@example.com
- Judi Sherrer, member, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kima McKiernan, member, email@example.com
- Russ Scarola, member, firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Meeting Schedule
Meetings typically start at 6:30pm and are held in the conference room located at 487 Watertrough Rd, Sebastopol
- January 11th, 2017
- January 18th, 2017 (special meeting, location TBD)
- February 8th, 2017
- March 8th, 2017
- April 12th, 2017
- May 10th, 2017
- June 14th, 2017
- July 12th, 2017 (annual meeting)
- August 9th, 2017
- September 13th, 2017
- October 11th, 2017
- November 8th, 2017
- December 13th, 2017